- The perfect cottage for your cycling or walking holidays in Wales
- Set within its own large, scenic and tranquil garden in Snowdonia
- Detached and surrounded by breathtaking countryside views
- Spacious kitchen / dining room with oak flooring & patio doors to garden
- The all important kitchen for your cycling or walking holidays in Wales
- Large dining table with beautiful views of the surrounding countryside
- Cosy lounge with a woodburner, stone wall and 6 picture windows
- Spacious lounge - perfect for your get-together.
- Relax around the fire with a good DVD and a bottle of wine
- Double aspect large family room contains 1 double and 1 single bed
- Comfy beds for your cycling, watersports or walking holidays in Wales
- This room enjoys beautiful countryside views in both directions
- Bedroom 2 includes a king size bed and a large walk in wardrobe
- Upstairs bathroom includes a rain shower over the bath
- The gateway to your walking holidays in Wales. View of Cader Idris
- Beautiful photo of Dolgellau and Cader Idris taken by Clare Lister during a stay at Berthlwyd
- Looking west toward Barmouth from Cader Idris, Snowdonia
- 6 miles of country lanes lead to Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre
- Cycling along the country lanes, surrounded by magnificent scenery
- Dolgellau's restaurants, shops and bars are within walking distance
- Precipice Walk, Dolgellau is less than a mile from the cottage
- Cycle or walk along the Mawddach Trail from Dolgellau to Barmouth
- Follow the Mawddach Trail to the beautiful, Blue Flag beach at Barmouth.
- Barmouth from Fairbourne Beach - photo taken by Clare Lister
- Views of the Mawddach Estuary & Cader Idris off a horse's back
Tranquil, detached 5* cottage for 5 in Snowdonia. Walking distance to Dolgellau, cycling distance to Coed y Brenin and perfect for walking holidays in Wales.
Beautiful cottage set within its own large and tranquil garden in Snowdonia National Park. Detached and surrounded by breathtaking countryside views, Berthlwyd offers a welcoming and tranquil rural retreat with the added benefit of being within walking distance of the restaurants, shops and bars in Dolgellau (1 mile).
You can cycle along quiet country lanes directly to Coed y Brenin Mountain Biking Centre and with a range of walks starting from the doorstep, it also offers the perfect setting for walking holidays in Wales. These include the popular route to the peak of Cader Idris and the Mawddach Trail which follows the river for 9 miles to Barmouth where you can relax on a beautiful golden beach.
Spacious kitchen and dining room with oak flooring, large dining table and French doors leading directly to the enclosed garden. The fully fitted kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Large, light and airy living room with an oak floor, woodburning stove and exposed stone wall. This room has 6 windows to make the most of the beautiful views, including the impressive Cader Idris mountain range. Large TV, DVD and CD player and a basket full of logs.
The hall has a slate floor and offers ample space for hanging coats.
Downstairs cloakroom with a slate floor, toilet and basin.
All the upstairs rooms have wooden flooring, amazing views and window shutters.
Main Bedroom - Double aspect large room with wooden flooring and rugs. Room contains double bed and a single. Triple wardrobe with chest of drawers.
Bedroom 2 - King size bed, walk in wardrobe, dressing table and chest of drawers.
Bathroom - Rain shower over the bath, toilet, basin and ample shelving for toiletries etc
Large, tranquil enclosed garden surrounded by magnificent, uninterrupted countryside views in all directions. The garden table offers the perfect setting for a BBQ. There is also an outside hose if you need to wash the bikes after a day of cycling. The wooden gate at the end of the garden is also the gateway to your walking holidays in Wales, with the peak of Cader Idris inviting you on the horizon.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided
- Heating and electricity included. Basket of logs provided for the woodburner. Additional logs available for £5 per basket load.
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request
- Wifi available
- Hoover, iron and ironing board provided
- No smoking or pets
- Plenty of private parking spaces outside the cottage
- Perfect for activities such as cycling, watersports and walking holidays in Wales, with a large, lockable shed on site to store your equipment.
- Experienced commercial movers calgary do their job efficiently.